Okay, so sometimes Peruvians don't understand that it snows a lot in Idaho and Utah...soooo mayhaps you could email me a picture of our house blanketed in snow...or the view from the kitchen window. I know I have pics on facebook of that sort of thing. Also, I just want a picture of beautiful Idaho so I can show people where I live and what it is like! Also, I don't have a family pic...Could someone help a sister out?! Thanks you are the best. Also, it is a nuissance and costs way more than it should to print pics here. If you ever send a letter it would be awesome if you could slip somthing in :)
Okay so um...my mission...I AM SORRY BUT I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. Next week I am doing the Hibbard 2nd ward spotlight so that should be good :)
Last Saturday we had a RS visiting teaching activity at 6 IN THE MORNING. WHAT. So the pics attached are of that. Me putting clothes over my pjs and a hat on my head to make it look like I got ready and we got to see the beautiful sunrise! So yeah.
Next week I am giving a talk in Sacrament meeting! Yep...
Still trying to teach the niƱos about the Old Testament.
I HAVE ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS OF TRAINING....That is terrifying.
We officially rescued a less-active! To be officially rescued they have to have all the lessons again. It is a process and it takes awhile because we focus more on their needs rather than trying to check off stuff. But yeah! We had 9 lessons with less-actives last week!! There are 600 something people in our ward and only 80-90 attend each week! We have a lot to do! I am excited though!
Also, now that my spanish is so-so, I am really excited for when I can actually understand EVERYTHING and be able to communicate in an effective manner! This is a great opportunity I have been given!
MISSIONS ARE HARD. But also, I am realizing more and more how worth it they really are!
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true!!! Also, it is so important that we keep up with the basics : orar, leer, y asistir (pray, read the scriptures, and attend church)! THESE ARE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT and will make the world of difference in our lives if we diligently do all three! Also, go to the temple! Seriously! People are so far away from a temple here. We have been blessed to have temples so close to us! Let us partake in this great gift! (Well I can't right now...but y'all can!)
Okay! Love you so much! Thank you for being so stable that I don't have to worry about any of you!!!
oxoxoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment