So I am Bilbo Baggins because I left my hobbit-hole with all its comforts to go on an adventure. An adventure that really would be to help other people, but in turn, help me to become better. So the dwarves (members, people, and sometimes other missionaries) don't always believe in me. In fact, some think I can't help or I can't do it because I am just a hobbit that doesn't have much experience with anything. But I know Gandalf (Heavenly Father, my family, Mission President) trusts me and believes I can accomplish the things I have set out to do. I may just be a hobbit from a home of comforts (USA, Gospel, Solid Family), but what the downer-dwarves don't understand is that really I am here to help. I just want them to have what I have. I want to love them and I want them to be happy. It may be some time before they realize this, but one day they will and I won't ask for thanks. I will be gone back to my hobbit hole by then, with a trunk full of treasures of my own and I will be grateful that they doubted in me, because I will have become stronger in the process.
Well I love you soooooooo much! Thank you for your prayers and for everything.
Hermana Purse
No comments:
Post a Comment