Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, December 1, 2014

The goings on of Hermana Purse

I thought I should give everyone a little update about missionary life here in Peru. Sorry I am so bad at doing group emails!

So I found out today that I will be here in Huascar, in Puno, for another six weeks with my companion Hna. Burgos de Chiclayo. Woo! We are going to work super hard AND it is awesome because we will be promoting the Church's "He is the Gift" media for Christmas. If you have not seen this video, watch it! It is amazing. Short and sweet. I think you can find it easily through LDS.org. 

Also, this last week was Thanksgiving and it just so happened that my pennsionista wanted me to cook Broccoli Spaghetti (because I told her that it was one of my favorite things to make at home. Well I used lactose-free evaporated milk and Peru-cheese (it is very unique and sometimes tastes...interesting) but it turned out great! Different flavor, but it was fun to eat somthing from home, especially on Thanksgiving. :) Anyways, all is well here! I attached some pictures of the Broccoli Spaghetti!

Thank you for your prayers and support!

With love, Hermana Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment