Well I wrote everyone a little tidbit today so I am just going to keep this general email short.
Thank you for your prayers! Roberth has a new date to be baptised...my last Saturday of the mission. It would be a real miracle! I know how much him and Glena will be blessed if they pick up their game. They are scared of change, but anything is possible through Christ who is powerful to save.
My pensionista is happy that you added her! I don't know why her FB name is Yeyita Linda, but her real name is Yesenia o "Mamà Yesi". Mom and Dad, she want to invite y'all for lunch. Perhaps the Friday we have "personal activities" planned? She is so cute and makes DELICIOUS food. and it doesn't make one sick! Hurrah! (it is just kinda adding to my belly...)
Erika and Yubal get married this week! Please pray for us so we can figure out how to teach Yubal with his busy schedule and that he will be receptive! Thank you!
That is all!
I love you all so much! You don't understand HOW MUCH your support, love, and prayers mean to me. I feel incredibly blessed to have such a stellar family. Really. I thank Heavenly Father everyday.
Be safe and happy this week!
Hermana Purse
We made tacos as a district. SO GOOD. Thank you Hna Guajardo for being Mexican! (I wrote down the recipies :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment