Not much to say about this week. Conference was AWESOME. Just what I need. They really pounded in following the prophet right? Also, I loved the talk by Jorge Kleinabatamhbfklsrgjk... no se haha. Yeah, Nicky poo gave me a sneak peak of that one last week. I needed it and I need to study it. Unfortunately I cannot do one of the steps. I get fed rice, bread, and potatoes everyday. Eating healthy will have to start after the mish.
Seriously thank you for being the BEST FAMILY EVER. It makes me sad when some people talk about their families. I know that you love me, accept me, and support me. You are the best.
My compy is going home next week. :( She is in denial. Poor girl doesn't want to go! I don't want her to either! I know everything will work out smoothly for her. She is awesome.
You sneakys probably want to know how my spanish is. Let's just say that I can now speak more than I can understand. Haha kinda weird right? I feel a lot more comfortable though. I know understanding everything will come at some point right? haha
Just know as well, your little boo is changing a lot spiritually and maybe emotionally, but personality wise I am just as weird, nerdy and awkward as ever! haha Wooo. Elder Bednar said it right when he said sometimes we are awkward sharing the gospel. I sure am!
Well gots to go! I will send pics next time! oxoxoxoxoxo
LOOOOOOVE YOU!
Hermana Purse
(almost 7 months and still awkwardly trying to figure out how to be a missionary) lol
No comments:
Post a Comment