Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, March 23, 2015

Hey!



Hello my beautiful family, another week has passed and I don't have much to write about.
Anyways, Shout out to Rachey! Happy Birthday!!! We all love you a lot!
Well, my companion and I organized a choir for or district conference. It was a bit stressful, but it turned out well and you could really feel the spirit. I directed (the first time doing anything like that) and everyone was like, "good job directing!!"...haha thanks. I didn't know what I was doing, well a little bit yes. Anyways, it is super awesome because there is an Elder in our Zone from Mexico and he plays the piano better than I can. He helped out a lot!
President, Hermana Harbertson, and the assistents came to do interviews and train us. It was great! I always get so excited to talk to President and then I get so nervous when the moment comes and then he leaves and I am sad. He is like a distant (super awesome) father that you want to please soooo much and you just want to talk, talk, talk with him, but he never has time, ect... But he is great. We talked about the Doctrine or Gospel of Jesus Christ. Do you know what it is? 1) Faith 2) Repentance 3) Baptism 4) the Holy Ghost 5) and Endure to the End. The Book of Mormon clearly explains these things. It is sooo clear what we need to do in this life. I invite you to learn more about the Doctrine of Christ and apply it in your life. I have been doing just that for some time now in my mission and it has made an incredible difference.
I don't have much else to share...sorry! Just that I love you and miss you and pray for you! Have a wonderful week and I will do the same!
oxoxoxox
Hermana Purse

Pics: 
1) Hna. Hunter came to visit! I look like such an old woman!!!
2) Yo y mi compi. We were finding out about the striking...I am still as attached to my green blankie as ever!!! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment