Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, March 30, 2015

mi chancho se a muerto!!!


Hey I hope you weren't worried about me! I was just hiking through Peruvian mountains and farms, Lord of the Rings style. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE. I am in love with Andahuayles and will be very sad if I get transferred next week :( I mean it is unlikely because I have been transferred so much already, but it may also happen again. sooooo... we shall see. But I know that the Lord's ways are always ways better than my ways, so I will accept my fate.
This week has been a great week of learning for me. I am discovering so much about myself every day and the Lord is right there, guiding me, shaping me, and preparing me for the future. I love it. I feel so so so blessed  that I am here right now, doing what I am doing and learning what I am learning. Also, I hit my year mark Wednesday! How do I feel? Well a whole mix of emotions. Happy, sad, stressed, hopeful, tired, full of energy. Overall I feel good. There are still a lot of things I want to do to improve, so I am going to make this little time that I have really count. I still have my bad days, but they fewer and far-er between. Interesting thing, one of the elders is going home next week and seeing him end his mission makes me really sad for the day when I will end mine. Just thinking about leaving my Peru home behind with all the wonderful people that I have met, makes me sad. Mom and Dad, expect crying when you come get me! haha, but not to dwell on thoughts like those, just know that I am content. Like a cat in a soft arm chair... :) Funny story, yesterday in the church bathroom I took a good look at my face and my eyes (which are more green) and I saw just pure happiness. I am just happy! Serving the Lord is the most amazing thing I have ever done. :)
Well enough of that mush, this week was a bit testing. After all the striking our investigators have kind of disappeared, so we ran around basically trying to connect with them again, for days. So. Much. Walking. Friday, things started getting better. WE got in contact with Fredy and Flor again and they came to church!!! Then we got a new investigator, Rocio an 18 year-old, and we are also teaching her mom. We contacted some great families Saturday, so things are looking up :) And our branch rocks! We had 99 there on Sunday (which is a lot).
So good things are happening! I hope all is well with all of you! I love you all soooo much! Keep yourselves safe! Until next week,
Hermana Purse oxoxox












No comments:

Post a Comment