Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, April 6, 2015

FAMILY!!

I am on the verge of tears right now. I just found out the transfers and well I am staying in my beloved Andahuayles and I am GOING TO HAVE A DAUGHTER! Which means I am going to train! I have wanted this opportunity for so long and I know it will be hard but, I don't even care I am just happy that I can help a new missionary out with their first few months of their mission and we can learn together and work hard! Pray for me that I can handle this new responsibility well and that I will be a good mom. My training has affected my whole mission in good ways and bad, so I know how important it is. Wow, I am just speechless right now. You guys are probably like, why is she freaking out? I am just excited! haha :) I shall have posterity in the Cusco Peru mission. Oh and my daughter is latina, Hermana Lozano :)
Also, random fact. They closed the other sector of Hermanas in Andahuayles so my comp and I shall be the only sisters in a zone of 8 elders! So this will be interesting...
On other news, did conference rock or what!? It was soooo good. I learned so much. I have such a love for the Savior and am so so so grateful for His Atonement. I wanted to talk about this in greater detail, but all that is on my mind is, "I am going to train!" Sorry, I am bit distracted. I will upload pics to make up for it :)
Also, here are some funny things that happened this week...
That awkward moment when you are trying to contact someone, but they are picking their nose so you don't want to shake their hand.... #mishprobs
When someone asks if you want to eat fish head soup...um...no, thanks...haha (it was actually a broth, no whole heads, and it was good!)

I love you all!!!!

Have a GREAT week!!!
oxoxox
Hermana Purse
Pics:
1) Our Zone leader just went home so we made him this lovely collage becuase he always made faces. haha
2) We really are friends you know :) haha
3) It is an awkward tri-force of elbow touching. It is a long story that starts in the MTC. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment