Hola, fam fam! I love you a lot!
Firstly, I got my suitcase! Woo! Those office elders...fo real. They just let it sit there forever. Random question, was there candy in there? Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!!!! I Love you all sooooo much!
Rach, I got your card! what you wrote me was inspired! Thank you! oxoxo
Well, training. Harder than I thought? Yes. Am I learning and growing ? Yes. Am I stressed? Yes. But it is a great experience.
Also, Nat and Nick I read your emails you wrote me today, thank you for following the promptings you received on my behalf. I am just a tad stressed...haha maybe more, but things are going well. I just need to get in the flow of the new experience I am having as a trainer. I'm a mom now, and well, mom's don't and can't think about themselves. It is different, but it is good and what I need.
Firstly, I have an amazing trainee. I mean amazing. Together we are witnessing miracles and I truly believe it is because she is here. She is very confident and has many ideas, which is great. I am learning to be more patient and I realized that really in this time we have together, it doesn't matter what I feel. I want to be dedicated to helping her, I need to be more self-less. I feel like an old grump sometimes that is all used to being in the strange experience that the mission is. For her, obviously everything is new, and she is going through some homesickness and some, "wow , this is not what I thought it would be like! Why do I feel this way? " All I hope is that my counsel can somehow help her. She is very strong and I know she will go on to do amazing things in this mission. I feel very priveledged to have her as my companion. I know that together we will reach great heights, and it is something I have yearned for so long. I just hope I can be good enough to teach her and help her everyday :)
But wow! I am so stressed sometimes that I forget things, I drop things, and all the while my hija is watching my every move. But it is good. it is a good time to grow together. She is from Columbia and is super sweet, she tells me she loves me a lot and wants a hug every night. Also, she likes to link her arm with mine when we walk. haha she is a cutie full of energy to do the Lord's work.
I know I am going to love this work with her!
Well, that's about all I've got. This keyboard is super stiff...:) Have a wonderous week!
oxoxoxoxo Hermana Purse
Pics:
1) Yo y mi hija, Hermana Lozano de Columbia :) ( with the asistents totally photo bombing us
No comments:
Post a Comment