Well this could possibly be my last week in Andahuaylas (I hope not), but the reality is that I have been here almost 6 months and I only have 3 months left in the mish and my "daughter" is finishing here training this week. But if I do go, it will be a good ending with the baptism of Charles this weekend. Hermana Lozano and I are planning on singing an English/Spanish version of "Come thou Fount." I will let you know how it goes.
We are working hard and staying obedient. Not much news about Flor and Amy...as they are not progressing, but we shall be persistent with love. We could've given up on Charles. but now look at him! He is incredible and he says things like "I know without a doubt that this is the true church." Through his diligence and faith in truly SEEKING and praying and through the Holy Ghost, he has been able to experience a conversion. I don't feel like we did much, this is truly a victory for Charles and for the Lord. I am just grateful that I could participate were I did and see this beautiful process of conversion. :)
I started reading the New Testament this last week and it is great! A theme that I am noticing is that those who COME to Christ with FAITH can be healed, changed, uplifted, ect...So the invitation is "COME UNTO ME..." Not "I will come to you and heal you even if you don't have faith..." He wants and expects us to come to Him with the faith that he can work all manner of miracle in us. So let us all take the invitation! We can't wait to be forgiven..we have to repent! We can't wait to be changed...we have to work for it! We won't enter into His kingdom with pretty words and good intentions, we will enter by ACTING. Once our investigators really understand this, it makes ALL the difference :) And I know it will make all the difference in us!
Well I love you ALL SO MUCH! It delights me to see you doing well and to see your beautiful faces through pictures. Thank you for always writing me, it means the WORLD to me! I LOVE YOU!
Have a wonderful week and stay safe and healthy!
oxoxoxox
Hermana Purse
Pics:
1) Zona Andahuaylas!
2) Just a Selfie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment