Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, June 8, 2015

not much to say

So, I actually do not have much to say this week. I was in Abancay for three days, because my companion had to got to Cusco to do some visa paperwork and well, as there are not any other sister missionaries in Andahuaylas, I had to go stay with the Hermanas in Abancay, but not in my old area in another one, but OH is Abancay BEAUTIFUL. I had forgotten a little bit. I don't know, I fall in love very easily with the areas I am in :) Well I got to see Hna. Hunter and Hna. Arroyo! We were roomies in the MTC and in the same district :) It was wonderful to catch up and talk about everything and finally we all know spanish! haha they are cuties and life-long friends :)
Charles wants to have control of his Baptisimal date :/ but he says that he will make the decision and let us know soon! He continues to progress and it stronger and stronger. What an amazing thing to see. :)
Sorry this is so short and uninformative! I love you all a lot! Thank you for everything!
oxoxox
Hermana Purse
Pics:
1) Hna, Arroyo, me, and Hna Hunter :)
2) Mama Shey and I :) (I look super tired...can I just say that fasting in the mission is a lot more draining than it was before, probably because we do the full 24 hour thing. )

No comments:

Post a Comment