Okay Folks,
I forgot how HARD Puno was. Haha oh well. We shall work hard. Spanish is actually coming along pretty well. I really need to build my vocabulary though. My comp really wants to learn English so I am helping her and she is helping me. She is a lot like me. Quiet, chill, and nice so we get on well. :) I am a little more crazy. haha. But I really have to pull my weight so it is good! Huascar is gorgeous. Totally different part of Puno. We are basically enclosed by the hills/mountains so I dont have that great view of the lake, but if we hike higher up we can see it. Huascar is super mellow, I like it. :)
I told the Bishop I could play the piano and so I played yesterday in church. The members were raveing even though I played one of the Hymns with just my right hand. Lesson: we shouldn't hide our talents under a bushel, even if we are super nervous to mess up.
Something I am facing, I am trying to find the courage to reach my full potential, as a missionary and as a daughter of God. It scares me, beacause obviously I am a Hobbit and I like lying low and being comfortable, but the spirit is urging me to strech myself and test myself and see what happens. Pray for me to have faith and courage to do so. I know there is a lot I can improve on, but I need to have the faith and courage to do it. The only person that is holding me back is ME.
oxoxo Hermana Purse
No comments:
Post a Comment