The other is a woman named Flor, she is married to a less-active member that we are reactivating. They are married and live with his family. His family rocks and are super active and great. His younger brothers are RMs and one of his brothers was actually a teacher in the CCM (MTC) when I was there and I totally know him. He always helped my district with our Spanish. :) and now I am helping his brother and sister-in-law. Small world.
Well that is about all! Time is flying by isn't it? Nat will have her baby next month, then KT a few months later, and then a few months after that...well haha :) I love you all so much!
I will leave you with a joke that our pension told us yesterday.
"Adan era el hombre mas feliz en toda la tierra...porque no tenĂa una suegra. ¿Si o no?" hahaha
Translation for ya gringos:
"Adam was the happiest man in all the earth because he didn't have a mother-in-law."
Anyways! I love you! Sorry so short!
oxooxoxoxox
Hermana Purse
No comments:
Post a Comment