Firstly, I am going to cheat and send you what I wrote to President:
Dear President,
Our conferences with you always get me so pumped up to go out and work, work, work! Unfortunately, out of that setting the reality of few investigators, tired feet, and a little bit of low spirits hits again...BUT I'm still excited! And so is Hna. Giron. So we are going to work hard, and do what you have asked us to do so that we can see miracles!
Thank you for your inspired words. You truly touched on the topics that I most needed to hear and/or that I had questions about. So thank you!
I really do feel truly blessed to be a missionary at this time and in this mission. Sometimes I really realize that I am a missionary, right now! (that might not make sense...) It was something I always dreamed about as a little girl and then young woman. I always knew I would go on a mission and it is still incredible to me that I am now living that dream. Remembering this also humbles me and reminds me that I need to live it right. I need to make each moment count. If I get down, I need to get back up and keep going. I have already learned so much, about the gospel, life, and myself. Missions are such incredible life changers! I love it! It isn't easy, but it sure is worth it.
Thank you for everything! I hope you and Hermana Harbertson have a wonderful week!
Hermana Purse
Well family, missions still have their ups and there downs, BUT it always gets better after it gets sad or bad.
Also, we had and absolutely amazing conference with President this weekend. We have new standards of excellence as a mission and we are looking forward to a great year. I am excited to work harder and face my fears! Sorry, I can't go into many details, short on time, but I am so blessed with such an inspired leader. Mission Peru Cusco has great things in store.
I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week! You are all in my prayers, especially the pregnant ladies and me wee lad Wes. :)
oxoxoxoxoxox
Hermana Purse
No comments:
Post a Comment