Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, July 6, 2015

Hi!

Hey this is going to be really quick! Sorry! I was writing President and then my comp Hna. Lozano, I am all motherly like that and worrying about her haha.

Well Cusco is great so far! It is cold!!! My comp and I are already great friends. I can just be so much funnier in english. haha but don't worry, it is a rule to speak in mostly spanish...We are doing pretty well. The sector needs some help, but I have been sent here probably to help with that. The sisters earlier in this sector kept their distance with the members due to gossip, but hna Esplin and I know that we really need the members to get things going again. I actually share sector with the office elders and I go to the church building where the office is, so I should get packages and letters REALLY fast now. Ugh, I am out of time!

One more thing, my pension is GREAT and her food rocks. She is really cute and takes pics of us and posts them on Facebook. If you want to add her her name is Yeyitta ( or with one "t") Linda  (somethin like that...she added Rachel)

Anyways, I love you all a lot! I will write you a better letter next week! Sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! on Sunday! I have half-written a card. I am sorry, there is just so little time sometimes :(

Have a wonderful week!
oxoxox

Hermana Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment