Alma 26:16

"...Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


Monday, May 26, 2014

Getting Settled in Puno

Hi Family!!!! I love you soooooooooo much.

Okay so you know how last week I was really excited about Vanessa, well the very next day things kinda went south. Her mom is super against her getting baptized BUT we still are gonna work with her even though she is never home... We are having a bad time with people keeping their committments, but we will work through it!

So we moved into our very new and unfinished house on Tuesday. It is great and has an amazing view of the Lake, but it has some minor flaws...Like no floor, curtains, toliet seat, and no water or shower for 5 days. Yeah...I went from Monday to Saturday without showering. On Friday we finally decided to boil some water and wash our hair with a pot. Now we have a shower and running water so it is allll good! We just need a toliet seat and a floor and some curtains....

Our pension is great! We only eat there for lunch, but her house is so clean and nice and her cooking is oh so good. She gave us ice cream yesterday! and she made these amazing yams! I was in heaven. I have complete trust that she will not make me sick. She is really classy and is the Stake RS president.

We are walking around a lot! Trying to find less-actives and in the process contacting. It is good. 

Hey sorry this is so short! I will need to be more careful with my time next week.

Just remember I am staying safe and healthy!

Much love, Hermana Purse




















No comments:

Post a Comment